Welcome to my page!

 Welcome and salut d'amour!


You have found yourself on my about page! I created this space for individuals who might be wondering "who is this Leylah Johnston person I have found online" and "What is she about?" All good questions and curiosities. In this space my goals and hopes are to further introduce people and grow this realm of mine into a world I am creating and share all that I do with you. 

As a businesswoman, my life often leads me to many walks in life and many different social circles. I have never been one to follow the crowd in my life. I warn you don't expect my content to be filtered out for the graces of social adequacy and be any different than my life. You'll be vastly disappointed if you keep those expectations in mind. 

I develop many roles in my life, and you can see the roles and goals in my life on the left side bar in each of my pages. If you wish to visit any of my social media pages and take part in my content or follower supports please follow the link HERE !

Showing your support!

if you wish to show your support please follow my social media or take part in sharing or buying my content. Thank you very much for your support!


Comments